Prayer Highlights, February 28, 2013
- Continue to pray for our team in Southeast Asia. Birch and Connie Champeon and their team continue their work there through March 25.
- Pray for Ross and Cathy Hodsdon as they plan to leave for work in Thailand on March 4. Ross is facing ongoing health challenges. Pray for them as they travel, and as they work there through March 23. Ross has begun new medication for his cancer. Pray that it will be effective.
- Pray for Glenn Kerr as he works with Craig Throop in Papua New Guinea on the Kaulong New Testament. Pray they’ll make good progress as the Throops expect to come home for furlough in May.
- Troy Manning is traveling in Guam and Singapore. Pray for safe travels and good meetings as he speaks several times during the upcoming weeks.
- Continue to pray for the political situation in Central African Republic. While life is calm in the capital city, where BI’s translation work goes on, many of the Central Africans have lost their homes and all their possessions. Ask the Lord to restore peace there if it would please Him.
- Continue to pray for Joel and Sarah Wagner as they begin full-time deputation with their three children in a travel trailer. They are currently at 16 %. Ask the Lord to give them safety as they travel throughout the US, looking forward to the day when they will have achieved their full support.
- Continue to pray for others on deputation. The young man planning to leave for India is now at 87%. Carla Bieber has 32% and Bethany Boston is at 7%.
- Continue to pray for Anna Beth Wivell as she learns about life in Chad, Africa. She will spend the next year learning to live there and studying one of the local languages.
- Continue to ask the Lord for His provisions for BI’s ministry. Along with the ongoing need for financial provision, we are also dependent on Him for personnel. Pray that He will supply abundantly for both of these needs.
- There are some among the BI team who are struggling with serious health issues. Pray for Rebekah Hedges, eight-year-old daughter of Joshua and Barb Hedges. She recently had a kidney biopsy and is awaiting results. One of our retired reps is facing a life-threatening illness. Pray for him and his wife as they face these challenges.